Hi, welcome back. Here’s how to download your free copy of A Day of Fantasy. Please read the instructions first, it might save headaches and frustration!
- Click or tap on the book cover below. Depending on what kind of browser you are using, one of two things will happen:
- You might see an option to “Save As…”, in which case just tell your computer or device where you want to save the book.
- More likely, the book will start to open right inside your browser. It might take a while – the file is pretty big.
- If your on a computer and the book opens in the browser, once it’s downloaded, choose “File…Save as” from your browser menu, then pick where to save the PDF file.
- If you’re on a mobile device, you should get an option to “Open in App” or something like that. I recommend you choose iBooks if you’re on an iPhone or iPad.
- Of course you don’t have to save the file, you can print it from right inside your browser if you prefer. Be sure to select only the pages you want to print. For example, you probably don’t want to print the cover as that will use up loads of ink.
- Alternatively, you can right-click the book cover below (on a Mac, hold down ctrl and click) and choose “Save target as…” or “Download linked file as…” (the actual wording depends on your browser). That will save the book without loading it into the browser window first. Note that you can’t use this option on mobile phones or tablets.
- Important: Because the designs in this book are very high quality for clean printing, the file size is quite large (around 18Mb). Therefore I highly recommend you download while connected to WiFi. If you use a mobile connection you could eat through your data allowance.
If downloading and printing sounds like too much hassle (though really it’s very easy, the instructions just make it sound more complicated than it is!), don’t forget you can get my coloring books from Amazon for just a few dollars each — about the price of a medium latte.
They’re printed single-sided on bright white paper, which means colors don’t bleed through from one design to the next, and you can easily cut out the pages to display them if you want. You can find links to all my books in the menu at the top of this page.